your involvement makes a difference in the lives of our elderly
Direct Patient Visits
- Provide comfort and companionship
- Read to patients
- Participate in the patient’s hobbies
- Provide pet therapy
- Water plants
- Encourage the patient to tell their life story
- Provide much needed respite to family caregivers by sitting with the patient while family takes an hour or two break.
- Office and staff support
Arts & Crafts
- Lap blankets
- Flower arrangements
- Stuffed memorial bears
- Gift baskets
- And other creative endeavors
Benefits of Hospice Volunteering
- Give back to your community.
- Help people LIVE their lives fully and, in the process, learn how to LIVE your life fully.
- Gain personal fulfillment by helping others.
- Establish meaningful relationships with others.
- Help lonely people feel loved and cared for.
- Feel uplifted and appreciated.
- Be a part of a wonderful, loving team.
- Help provide peace for those in transition.